This is a little new for me..Ann over at Muddling Through My Middle Age has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! Thanks, Ann! I love hanging out at her site because, since I am also rocking my middle age, I feel like we are kindred spirits. We grew up surrounded by the same world. You should check her out!
This award asks that I list five random facts about myself and then nominate one other person to do the same. I should be able to think five things, right? Hmmm, let’s see…
1. I am left handed. This is very timely because today is National Left Hander Day!
2. My very least favorite thing to do is talk on the phone. I will go to great lengths to avoid it. I would much rather send an email, text or even a letter.
3. I’m an incredible neat freak. I often put things away before my family are done using them. Everything in my house has a place.
4. Even though I share my home with two adorable cats, I am actually allergic to them. I have to make sure to wash my hand right after I pet them because otherwise my nose gets stuffy and my eyes start itching.
5. I am a big fan of old films and nostalgic Hollywood. I have many books and memorabilia, especially things to do with Audey Hepburn. My husband has gifted me old magazines, posters and even a studio sign-in card with Audrey’s name on it. I have scrapbooks filled with treasures!
Okay! Now it’s my turn to nominate someone. I follow lots of blogs so it was hard to choose. After some thought I’ve decided to nominate Summer over at Xingsings because she loves books, like me, and always has some really interesting post about what she is reading but I would love to know more about Summer herself because I bet she is really interesting too! 😊