My little blog is not yet a year old so this is my first time Christmas posting! Beings this is my all time favorite holiday, I wanted to do something special so I’m throwing a Christmas Postathon!
Here’s the deal. Below is a list of 25 Christmas prompts, one for each day in December. My plan is to write a short Christmas post each day that is focused on the simple aspects of the Holiday that made it seem so magical when I was a child instead of the stressed out, frustrating aspects that sometimes overwhelm me as an adult!
You can come along on my little holiday experiment by answering the prompts on your own blog (everyday or whenever the urge strikes) or you can just leave a comment. Whatever! I’m basically making this up as I go. The only goal I have is to maintain my Christmas spirit right up to December 25th!😊
I trolled the Internet for ideas and came up with the following list. I purposely kept them a little vague to allow lots of freedom…
- A favorite Christmas decoration.
- A Christmas song you love to sing along to.
- Christmas lights
- A Christmas book or story
- A TV special or movie you look forward to seeing each year
- Church bells.
- Baking cookies or another holiday treat.
- A holiday traditions you have with your family or friends.
- A tradition you enjoyed as a child?
- Have you sat on Santa’s lap?
- Favorite Christmas outing this year
- A special holiday outing you looked forward to as a child.
- Wrapping paper or gift bags?
- Christmas scents
- Holiday cards
- The spirit of giving.
- A special gift you have given or received
- Celebrating the holiday with your pets
- The Christmas tree
- Colored lights or white lights?
- Children’s rules for Christmas morning
- White Christmas or green Christmas?
- Christmas company
- Christmas Eve tradition
- A Christmas wish
Tomorrow is day one! Time to start thinking! Happy Holidays!